ESL Tour makes every effort to serve our customers better. We also advise all customers to purchase traveler’s insurance in case of interruption, accidents, illness, or anything else that may come up. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
1. 30 or more days prior to departure – 20% of total purchase amount
2. 15-29 days prior to departure – 35% of total purchase amount
3. 7-14 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
4. Within 7 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
5. Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
Unused features are non-refundable. In addition, there is 10% handling fee added on to the above penalties.
The above cancellation policy is ESL Tour standard policy. Some tours may have their own cancellation policy listed on the tour page, in that case the tour page cancellation policy will take precedence.
Cancellation and Refund Procedure:
1. You can submit your request via the Contact Us message box
2. You can submit your request with detailed explanation directly to ESL Tour by e-mail. (to: email@example.com)
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within two business days, please call the office (to: 778-751-8687) immediately. We will not be responsible if email fails to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 7 days after completion of tour.